I am on a Home Care Package
For those on a Home Care Package we offer face to face and online technology training and education.
What is a Home Care Package?
It’s a coordinated package of care and services to help you to live independently in your own home for as long as you can.
Click here for more information on accessing a Home Care Package via the Australian Government’s My Aged Care.
WHAT WE OFFER
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU
- Face to face and online technology training and education.
- Set up of new mainstream devices including smartphones, tablets and smart home devices.
- A multitude of topics adapted to your needs and goals.
- Over 20 years of experience.
- Affordable cost.
- Flexible appointment times.
- A genuine passion for helping others.
WHAT WE DELIVER
- Improved independence using technology to assist clients in daily living accessing services like MyGov, online banking and more.
- Improved social & community participation via instant messaging, video calling, online hobby groups and social media.
- Improved memory and planning using apps, software and virtual assistants.
- Reduced need for family support.
Contact us on 0414 183 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.